- The lecture hall is equipped with a PC with Windows 10, PowerPoint2016 and Adobe Acrobat Version: 2019.008.20071. The acceptable formats for presentations are 4:3 and 16:9.
- Duration of a contributed talk is 20 min + 5 min for questions.
Duration of an invited talk is 35 min + 5 min for questions.
- Kindly bring your presentation (saved with name of presenter and date of presentation: Example: “Benjamin Huard_June 24“) on a USB stick.
- Upload it to the lecture hall computer well before your scheduled talk (at latest during the break before the session). To help with the upload and make sure the presentation is working, there will be dedicated technicians assisting you on site. Alternatively you may supply your own laptop computer. To confirm smooth connection, we recommend you to bring a HDMI adapter.
- Best Poster Award (EUR 300), will be given to the best poster of the conference. Nomination is based on voting by the participants until Thu June 27 16:00. (Practical instructions on voting are given at the conference site.) The prize is sponsored by Entropy (ISSN 1099-4300; IF 2.305), an open access journal with a rigorous and fast peer-review system.
- Both session will be held in Tetra.
Session 1: Posters with even numbers Monday June 24 17:45-20:00
Session 2: Posters with odd numbers Wednesday June 26 17:45-20:00
- All participants are requested to print out their posters prior to the event. There is no printing service available by the conference organisation.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 85 cm wide x 119 cm high, portrait oriented.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Pins for the carpet board will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Poster numbers for both sessions are displayed above. Please, check the final program for the number of the poster board allocated to you. Please, use the board with the same number.
- All posters can be at display between Sun June 23 17:15 – Thu June 27 16:00. Please ensure that your poster is displayed at latest 08.30 on the presenting day.
- Please, dismount your poster at latest on Thu June 27 at 16:00. All posters left in the congress centre thereafter will be discarded.